Política de Cookies
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished.
This website uses the following own cookies:
– Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how spam is combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
– Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard should be made by communicating directly with Google.
– Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
What happens if I disable cookies?
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
To help you understand the extent to which you can disable cookies, here are some examples:
- You may not share content from that website on Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as is often the case with online stores.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you should exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law.
- According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. Detailed information on this subject can be found at this link.
- If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.